1/2 Twist To Belly Button Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's all regional and state terminology. Main base, side base, spinner. I think we should all chip in and ask Andre to come up with a "cheer dictionary!"

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

King and I have already started working on it. We're just slow because one of us travels 24 weekends a year and the other likes his family.

King and I have already started working on it. We're just slow because one of us travels 24 weekends a year and the other likes his family.
I can imagine. It's a lot harder than people think. The terminology is vast.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

The original stunt ? Was from the ground, foot in to base, 1/2 twist to belly button stunt. I will record tomorrow if it doesn't make sense. Idk why it wouldn't be permitted. It's incredibly easy and never goes past the belly button. I just assumed since 1/2 up to half was ok in 2, and 1/2 up to single leg is ok in 3, that half up to belly button was ok In 1... Blah. Some of these rules are just way to much for any one person. I'm seriously like an epic failure cause I just can't keep it straight and rationalize it. Some of them just don't make sense at all.

Rant over.

Ashley

All transitions can't exceed 1/4, but You can however do a round off half twist into a prone position at level 1. Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back