All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hopefully it was a mistake then- I think this schedule is so riddled with them I don't even know at this point if it's even being held this weekend LOL

My schedule I have says Lady Suns was exhibitioning at 9:25pm on Friday nigth and my international open team was moved from Saturday to that spot. Maybe they aren't actually

I still am seeing mistakes in this schedule.

Lots of mistakes. I don't understand why most EP's can put out a mistake-free schedule over a week in advance but it is now the day before the competition and ATC can't.

Lots of mistakes. I don't understand why most EP's can put out a mistake-free schedule over a week in advance but it is now the day before the competition and ATC can't.
I see all the posts on their Facebook page, people needing to put in time off, juggling the Friday comp times with travel , trying to make departure plans for Sunday-it's people with legitimate issues and they can't even throw them a bone!

Last edited:
I see all the posts on their Facebook page, people needing to put in time off, juggling the Friday comp times with travel , trying to make departure plans for Sunday-it's people with legitimate issues and they can't even throw them a bone!

We are having that issue with our own parents and athletes. It's embarassing to keep telling them, "Sorry, I have no idea and just plan for being there all day to be safe".

I wasn't there last year but do you feel like this year is smaller than last year's event? If they don't run a consumer-pleasing event this weekend, I feel like next year may be quite a bit smaller.

We are having that issue with our own parents and athletes. It's embarassing to keep telling them, "Sorry, I have no idea and just plan for being there all day to be safe".

I wasn't there last year but do you feel like this year is smaller than last year's event? If they don't run a consumer-pleasing event this weekend, I feel like next year may be quite a bit smaller.
Definitely smaller!! Last year I remember Sunday night leaving super late. Now its over by 8 and that's WITH a two hour break!

Definitely smaller!! Last year I remember Sunday night leaving super late. Now its over by 8 and that's WITH a two hour break!

That's what I thought I remembered. And it had to be big enough to warrant increasing the amount of bids.

My schedule I have says Lady Suns was exhibitioning at 9:25pm on Friday nigth and my international open team was moved from Saturday to that spot. Maybe they aren't actually

The only thing I will say about them waiting so late is at least they were trying to accommodate the high school crossovers and they had to juggle the schedule for that- they could have said who cares. but still.....

Now I'm seeing tweets from kids down in Oregon about competing in Bellevue at ATC and their gym isn't even listed on the schedule. I give up... lol

Latest posts

Back