All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ya'll have the schedule, right? I mean, this is par for the course. Very few competition schedules are ever posted online around here. ATC has posted them in the past and in sure they will eventually, but I don't see the issue...if you have the (albeit imperfect) schedule. We got tons of information in the email from our gym from ATC. They addressed the issue with the streetbooty photos. They explained the break...combining other breaks in the hopes that people will be able to watch some of the game. I'm not defending them at all, just saying that this has been pretty much the norm for the competitions I've been to locally.

I mean, I don't think of them as any more or less villainous as others in the cheer business.

we're not saying it either- I just wish if as a business they posted that they were going to do something- they need to follow through. I understand that the schedule we have is imperfect- but if it wasn't for you posting it- we would have nothing to go on. That's all we're saying. We have all been in this sport for far too long to know that it's going to have it's hiccups- they all do, but when people need at least a basic schedule to plan travel and arrival times around and nothing is posted on their websites it's hard. :)

That's true. I guess I'm just used to getting it directly from the gym. I don't think their social media is terribly well managed. But all of the gyms, I assume, have received the schedule...so, if you have a kid competing, your gym has most likely shared the info with you. Our director had a schedule last week and a new schedule yesterday.

If your gym owners/directors/whatever hasn't received the schedule, I would think of that as a very big deal. I just can't get worked up over the other stuff. In my experience, this happens all the time. ATC does post some stuff and I appreciate that. Many other comps never post anything. So, we just wonder...about the schedule...about scores...about it all.

with our gym they put out a general arrival time but other than that nothing until it's more set- this way they don't inundate us with a ton of emails changing info. I prefer that actually lol

My daughter's gym very rarely will send the entire schedule to families anyway. They've given us an arrival time and compete times. And the heads up that it could change. The thing is, it's the same with every single competition. The schedule isn't ever final until you show up.

In their defense, they originally said the schedule would be out on the 20th...that was (I think) the same day a large gym decided (or announced) that they would now be attending the comp. I assume that required a great deal of shuffling. I get that you all are upset, but think of the small gyms that are being shuffled to accommodate those last minute changes. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back