All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even with the mistakes on Sunday, I would've been shocked if they hadn't gotten it. Their difficulty and technique was fantastic.

And I definitely might've teared up watching PCM perform. I barely knew the backstory on Celeste but their music was so touching.

My absolute FAVORITE of the entire weekend. We were sitting surrounded my suns moms and they were so shocked and excited when they announced their FP bid Like they really weren't expecting it. from their first showing on Friday night there was no question for me. Really fun to watch! Congrats to you guys!!
We were shocked. At least half of us weren't on Lady Suns Magswag last year so this is all new. Add the fact that we had 4 injuries in the week prior adding one new permanent team member and 3 alternates and we had no clue how we'd fare. So proud of these amazing athletes!

Wow shocked here! They just posted scores and there were some placements that changed since Sunday.... I know that a couple of our lower level teams moved up and one moved down- quite a finish for the roller coaster of a weekend

The scoring was...strange. I know the team that my daughter filled in on for a last minute injury (she filled in on two, but one was exhibition only), had level 2 high point taken away after scores were recalculated. From what I understand, the issue was fixed before levels 3/4/5 were calculated.

eta: scores were posted on ATC's Facebook page.

At the end of the night...shortly before final awards, because I know the Seahawks had lost and my daughter's actual team (maybe the last cheer team) had performed, there was an announcement that all coaches should check their emails. They were emailed notification that the scoring had been recalculated due to an issue with their new scoring system. Honestly clueless as to why it took so long, if it was fixed by level 3 awards which were earlier in the day. I mean, most of our kids were home snuggled up in their National Champion cardigans by then, so...

Here

One of CP's teams moved to 1st from 2nd and the other went from 2nd to 3rd. So.
Do they make gyms swap out the trophies/banners? Return the t-shirts? Not a great feeling!

Here

One of CP's teams moved to 1st from 2nd and the other went from 2nd to 3rd. So.
Do they make gyms swap out the trophies/banners? Return the t-shirts? Not a great feeling!

Not as far as they know. I mean, how awkward to even ask, if they did. I feel bad for the kids (ALL of them impacted).

Edited to add more...

As a customer of ATC, and the parent of a child on one of these teams, I'm extremely disappointed. Both that they allegedly made such a large error, that they took so long to announce it, AND that they left it up to gym owners and coaches to explain the situation to their customers. Added to the way I was treated by their people on Friday night, I'm personally over ATC completely.

Last edited:
I feel bad for them too :( some of them are too young to truly understand. I think the EP really needs to look at how they really screwed up here so they can better themselves for next year..... if anyone attends that is

If memory serves me correctly, I don't think this is the first time there have been scoring issues at this particular competition. I can think of two other years it has happened, not on this big of scale, though. I truly feel awful for the two teams that I know of who lost their Grand Champion awards. If I was a gym owner I wouldn't want that banner in my gym. I wouldn't want my kids up have to see it. For older kids it might be motivation, but for younger ones it could be really hard to see it. ATC could have it back. Just my opinion, of course.

I know our gym isn't keeping ours (well, not ours, I guess ;) ). Or they aren't hanging it, anyway.

Who did they announce as Grand Champion prior to the final scores being released? And shouldn't they actually post to apologize and make amends to those affected? Sweeping stuff under the carpet typically makes things worse.

Also--what was the swag gift this year? Last year it was the static electricity pillowcase, but I didn't see anything this year?

Back