All-Star [11/17] Nfinity Classic - Richmond, Va

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Overall comp was ok. I hope next time they do NOT chose Richmond Coliseum as a venue...not a venue for a cheer comp no matter how hard you try.

-I didn't like how they started 1st session awards they didn't allow the kids the opportunity to all come to the mat before they started announcing placement. 1st few teams had to wait till the end of awards to be acknowledged (Tiny & Mini).

Interesting, how 4th/5th place received Nfinity Series Banner and 3rd/2nd place winner banners had 2nd/3rd place on them and 1st place received Division Winner banner. All the kids received medal of some sort.

Overall comp was ok. I hope next time they do NOT chose Richmond Coliseum as a venue...not a venue for a cheer comp no matter how hard you try.

-I didn't like how they started 1st session awards they didn't allow the kids the opportunity to all come to the mat before they started announcing placement. 1st few teams had to wait till the end of awards to be acknowledged (Tiny & Mini).

Interesting, how 4th/5th place received Nfinity Series Banner and 3rd/2nd place winner banners had 2nd/3rd place on them and 1st place received Division Winner banner. All the kids received medal of some sort.
Agreed on the venue. Ugh. I'd also suggest not backing up vendors to the concession stand with 10 feet in between....that was a mess.

And while I can totally appreciate that they need to get packed up and out of there ASAP... Please wait to unplug the sound system until after my cp's team (the last of the competition) finishes their routine. Ooooops. Wrong plug! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Agreed on the venue. Ugh. I'd also suggest not backing up vendors to the concession stand with 10 feet in between....that was a mess.

And while I can totally appreciate that they need to get packed up and out of there ASAP... Please wait to unplug the sound system until after my cp's team (the last of the competition) finishes their routine. Ooooops. Wrong plug! :)

That was the worst! OMG! I could not believe it!

Oh wow, I didn't realize that's what happened to their music! They were awesome! My CP was so excited to see the CEA teams we don't normally get to see!

Back