All-Star 19 Followers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2010
Just got my 19th follower, who wants to make it 20? I'm weird about numbers, especially the number 19... I'm about to create a second account and follow myself so I don't have to look at it LOL

Someone else follow me:)

BAHAHAHAHA.....I'm like this w/numbers! I have to round everything in my checkbook to the next dollar for even numbers (not as in odd/even numbers, but instead of $12.41 I'll round it to $13.00). Been doing it for years!!

BAHAHAHAHA.....I'm like this w/numbers! I have to round everything in my checkbook to the next dollar for even numbers (not as in odd/even numbers, but instead of $12.41 I'll round it to $13.00). Been doing it for years!!

Me too! And the bonus is at the end of the month when you balance your checkbook, you have a few extra bucks!

That's a good idea! I used to have something like that with my old bank where they rounded up debit card purchases and put the difference into your savings. Not a bad idea, idk what ever happened to that...

There's just certain numbers I don't like, and 19 one of them.... not a huge fan of 3's or 11's either lol

That's a good idea! I used to have something like that with my old bank where they rounded up debit card purchases and put the difference into your savings. Not a bad idea, idk what ever happened to that...

There's just certain numbers I don't like, and 19 one of them.... not a huge fan of 3's or 11's either lol
LOL, I do both actually!! I have a savings account like that bc as soon as I found out that I could earn interest on my OCD habit, I was like....BRING IT ON!

Back