All-Star [2/9-2/9] Coastal Battle At The Capital

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A few FAME Midlo teams weren't going, then we were, now we're not. But good luck to everyone competing!! @cheerislife1 - yall did a fantastic job yesterday in AC!!!

Thanks - wish they would make it easier to find.

Glad level 5 ends fairly early - just saw the tentative schedule is out. If I go I want do not want to be there too late.

Skky will be there. But I'm starting to sweat the weather. This is my daughters favorite comp too. I was even going to surprise them with a delivery of Georgetown Cupcakes.

Does that mean your not coming to Spirit Fest. Your teams are always a joy to watch.

No we wont be at spirit fest this year. We have been going to this comp for awhile and had to choose this one over spirit fest since they are the same weekend this year.

Thank you though!

CEA has a few extra rooms still available for this weekend at a hotel very close and convenient to the Gaylord Hotel. We're happy to share these extra rooms with anyone who might need one.

Westin National Harbor
Room Rate $189
Call reservations and ask for the Cheer Extreme room block

(I saw that they're calling for bad weather so wanted to post this for anyone that might want to stay who previously was going to drive it)

Back