High School 2 Practices To Competition And Homecoming Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
So, my school's comp team has been 'progressing' pretty well only except some girls don't show up to the practices. We have 2 more practices until our first competition.
We have everything besides half of our pyramid done, no dance yet, no music and no real transitions.
I'm really scared that we won't make it in time and can't perform at the homecoming football game and go to the comp.

Help!

Try talking to your coach about it and if their are a lot of other girls who feel this way have them talk to the coach also. This is under the coach's control since she can make the girls come to practice or kick them off the team and if she doesn't do anything about it, she shouldn't be the coach. It isn't fair to everyone who comes to practice.

Try talking to your coach about it and if their are a lot of other girls who feel this way have them talk to the coach also. This is under the coach's control since she can make the girls come to practice or kick them off the team and if she doesn't do anything about it, she shouldn't be the coach. It isn't fair to everyone who comes to practice.
thanks, i talked to the person who runs my schools cheerleading program!

Umm High School competitions are in full swing, where in the world are yall competing and WHY would you not have your whole routine? I'm lost on this one.

Haa East Coweta was doing this and just competed last weekend. They weren't a TERRIBLE disaster, but of course not amazing. Good Luck! I would definetly suggest talking to the coach about getting rid of the girls that don't show up. Thats not fair to the rest of the team thats dedicated

Back