Electric: small senior open 6
Lavender: international open 6
Apple: Senior open 6
Cobalt: Global All girl 6

Things I want:

Lady Jags in Large.
SOT Royalty as Large Coed.
CEA bringing back Lady Elite in Medium.
GT bringing back Platinum in Small Coed.
A nontumble from Rays.

I still want TGLC to do a “school of dance” theme. It could be so cute.

You put the girls in a uni that resembles a leotard with a shrug over it, a wraparound a-line skirt, and leg warmers.

You have LOTS of choreo inspired by pairs dancing, i.e swing, ballroom, etc.

You could start the routine with lyrics like, “Okay everyone, take the floor!” Then the music could talk about the six positions in ballet while the flyers hit different body positions. And then like: “That was a great warmup. Time for across the floor!” for the tumbling section. Finally you could end with, “Last time, 5678!” for the dance section where everyone just loses their minds.

It pretty much just writes itself. I’d love to see what Kristen and Victor could do with it.

I still want TGLC to do a “school of dance” theme. It could be so cute.

You put the girls in a uni that resembles a leotard with a shrug over it, a wraparound a-line skirt, and leg warmers.

You have LOTS of choreo inspired by pairs dancing, i.e swing, ballroom, etc.

You could start the routine with lyrics like, “Okay everyone, take the floor!” Then the music could talk about the six positions in ballet while the flyers hit different body positions. And then like: “That was a great warmup. Time for across the floor!” for the tumbling section. Finally you could end with, “Last time, 5678!” for the dance section where everyone just loses their minds.

It pretty much just writes itself. I’d love to see what Kristen and Victor could do with it.

wowzers, I love that idea!!! I feel like I would really hate the unis though. It stinks we didn't get to see tglc slay worlds. I really loved the top gun theme. Themes are amazing. What if we got a coronavirus inspired routine. It could have lyrics like cleaning out the competition. It could say, we just cleaned all our competion away. I'm just waiting for a team to name themself ms.rona hahaha

wowzers, I love that idea!!! I feel like I would really hate the unis though. It stinks we didn't get to see tglc slay worlds. I really loved the top gun theme. Themes are amazing. What if we got a coronavirus inspired routine. It could have lyrics like cleaning out the competition. It could say, we just cleaned all our competion away. I'm just waiting for a team to name themself ms.rona hahaha

I’m SURE the COVID themes/allusions are coming. I feel like it’ll be one of those things where everyone thinks it’s a novel idea to put it in their music and then showcases will happen and it’ll turn out to be very commonplace.

I felt personally victimized by that ACE team and that fabric prop at NCA so pls.

No more themes.

(Also I had to check myself bc I definitely wrote Worlds bc I forget that the last big comp we had wasn't Worlds and I get sad.)

I had to go back and rewatch this. Three 8-counts of the can-can. THREE. WHY.

Back