20+ Items For Sale - Shipping Included

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
Hello everyone! Cleaning out my closet, all prices include shipping! (I will only ship within the US, sorry!) Please email me at [email protected] with the #'s for the items you would like to purchase along with the email linked to your PayPal(only form of payment I'm accepting, to protect both parties). I will then send you an invoice . All items will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, meaning, if two people request the same item, the person who requested it first will receive it. As items sell I will post the #'s for items that are no longer available.

****ALL ITEMS ARE ADULT MEDIUM****

Happy Holidays!

If you don't email him with your paypal address (as he mentioned in his original post), to send an invoice he may not respond back to you. I know he got back to me because I sent him an email with my paypal address. I bought the SMOED shirt.

If you don't email him with your paypal address (as he mentioned in his original post), to send an invoice he may not respond back to you. I know he got back to me because I sent him an email with my paypal address. I bought the SMOED shirt.
yeah he just got back to me

Last edited:
Back