All-Star 2011-2012 International Allgirl Rules Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2010
So i have a few questions about rules for International all girl division. Are we following the restricted level 5 rules or normal level 5 rules? and in normal level 5 rules it says that during a basket toss you are allowed upto 2 1/2 twists. But it says nothing about how many tricks? So basically is a hitch kick double legal in level 5? (I know it is NOT legal in the senior restricted division).

Thanks if you can help. Its just that i got told yesterday that we cant compete hitch kick doubles next year, when i though that was just if you were senior restricted.

International all girl follows the same rules as Level 5. Restricted level 5 is ONLY for senior restricted teams.

As for baskets, you can do as many tricks as you want. I am still waiting for a triple kick - double. (kick, kick, kick, double)

International all girl follows the same rules as Level 5. Restricted level 5 is ONLY for senior restricted teams.

As for baskets, you can do as many tricks as you want. I am still waiting for a triple kick - double. (kick, kick, kick, double)

I have been waiting a few years for this and would forever be a fan of any team to compete it.

I have been waiting a few years for this and would forever be a fan of any team to compete it.
I know people that have tried it in practice. The issue is the second kick with your left leg. Its hard to keep the twist going in the right direction with the different legs (from what i've seen at least)

Cool thanks, i thought thats what it was but something someone said yesterday got me doubting it. Thank you. Haha well we'l get working on a tripple kick double and let you know how it goes. Who know an english team maybe the 1st to compete one ;)

Back