All-Star 2011-2012 Music :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae....I could deffinietly see this in a junior or youth team!! Like cheer extreme youth elite/junior elilte and cheer athletics wonderkatz or thundercats! The part where it goes ''la la la whatever la la la it doesn't matter..."
Also the part in Part Rock Anthem- LMFAO.....where they go "now stop, hatin is bad" I could see that in Top Guns music!! and where the girl says "we just wanna see you..shake that!" could be used before the dance section. And also "get up, get down, put your hands up to the sun..." part could be used for running tumbling! :D lol

haha some high school team from maine once had "that's the way it is" as one of their stunts and i swear to god they had a flyer pull a heel stretch for like seven counts and finally hit on eight. weirdest thing i've ever seen. (imagine like the stunt goes up and she starts to pull on "when you want it the most" and finally hits on the word out.)

i tried SO hard to find a video and i couldn't :(

Are you talking about That's the Way it Is by Celine Dion? If so, CEA Youth Elite 09-10 had it in their music. It's their pyramid song. I love it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io4gYMBUzX0

I keep thinking someone used that song at :31...
I think it might have been Rays?
I think that song is really fit for a routine actually and I love your mix!
Good luck!
ok sorry for all the posts but i just looked it up and it was small senior cea

one song that i'm absolutely INLOVE with is rays 'back again' intro song ('09-'10 routine)?
ah i loved the opening of that routine!!
:rays:

Back