All-Star 2011 Spirit Fest Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AT LARGE - fhas iag (for real this time!)... So that means both iag and open 6 from fhas received at larges

well i guess that concludes my obnoxious posting! thanks to mishtm52 for tweeting updates!!

Ya I knew they had said thy were going to decline, that's why I assumed it was for IAG at first (they did this weird thing on the big screens where it was like a slit machine, it would scroll brought and land on the gym's logo, bt didn't say the division). But when the open coed 6 team stood up, cheered, and accepted it I just guessed it was for them? They were pretty good though.

They didn't announce a grand champ for all of level 5, only one for the non-worlds teams (ECE J5).

I'm on FH open 6, we were just as surprised when we saw that apparently wenwere declining a bid. It was a mistake and we definitely were hoping for a bid. Our coach was livid when he saw that.

I'm on FH open 6, we were just as surprised when we saw that apparently wenwere declining a bid. It was a mistake and we definitely were hoping for a bid. Our coach was livid when he saw that.
thanks for setting the record straight!!! Congrats on your bid :)

Back