All-Star 2011 Spirit Fest Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ya I knew they had said thy were going to decline, that's why I assumed it was for IAG at first (they did this weird thing on the big screens where it was like a slit machine, it would scroll brought and land on the gym's logo, bt didn't say the division). But when the open coed 6 team stood up, cheered, and accepted it I just guessed it was for them? They were pretty good though.

They didn't announce a grand champ for all of level 5, only one for the non-worlds teams (ECE J5).

The first at-large bid was designated for an international team, so when they said Full House, everyone assumed it was for Jokers (IAG5). I think people forgot that 6 is international too. I'm so glad the girls got the last at-large bid, they deserved it.

I have to say.... Robin & the Spirit Fest staff really do an amazing job running this comp. It was organized and on time & the staff was always very helpful.

The first at-large bid was designated for an international team, so when they said Full House, everyone assumed it was for Jokers (IAG5). I think people forgot that 6 is international too. I'm so glad the girls got the last at-large bid, they deserved it.

Well, good to know that was a mistake! Both teams were really good, glad to see them get bids.

This competition was awesome, I wish more Fierceboarders were there.

Every CJA team looked amazing and the full paid bid could not have gone to a better team. I've always loved CJA, so finally getting to see them all in person was so exciting. And you guys missed one more award. CJA's fan section/parents won an award (even got a banner) for being the best crowd. They were amazing. I wish every organization was like that. They are something else. LOVED sitting next to them and watching them all day. YOU WILL KNOW when a Central Jersey team is on. I couldn't get enough of them, such a great program.

Sparks co-ed 5 looked so good today. Such a huge improvement from past years. They were my favorite Co-Ed 5 team all competition. I wish they had gotten the other full paid, but I have no doubt in my mind that they will be getting one later on. So incredibly talented.

And I think you should all know that there was a girl on ECE co-ed 5 that had a tumbling bust and injured herself, but it did not stop her at all. She limped to baskets, flew in the kick doubles, based the whole pyramid, did the dance and then was carried off the floor. I was so impressed with her, what a trooper! She didn't give up on anything. A few people even gave her standing ovations after they finished their routine. I hope you enjoy your full paid bid because you definitely deserved it girly!! Prayers that she makes a quick recovery, I know she's gotta be a great asset to the team with that kind of determination!

Last note, I have one word for Pro's new level 5 uniform. STUNNING. I couldn't help but stare every time they walked by.

This was a great competition. On time, entertaining, staff was terrific and judging was very fair. I was very impressed with The Sparks program as a whole. I had never seen them and really enjoyed all of their teams. I also saw the girl From ECE ankle give on her landing and am so surprised she made it through the routine. She definitely had alot of heart and I hope the injury wasn't as bad as I thought.

Overall even though the ride up in snow was dreadful we had a wonderful time at Mohegan Sun this weekend. Congrats to all the teams. There was a ton of talent out there.

This competition was awesome, I wish more Fierceboarders were there.

Every CJA team looked amazing and the full paid bid could not have gone to a better team. I've always loved CJA, so finally getting to see them all in person was so exciting. And you guys missed one more award. CJA's fan section/parents won an award (even got a banner) for being the best crowd. They were amazing. I wish every organization was like that. They are something else. LOVED sitting next to them and watching them all day. YOU WILL KNOW when a Central Jersey team is on. I couldn't get enough of them, such a great program.

Sparks co-ed 5 looked so good today. Such a huge improvement from past years. They were my favorite Co-Ed 5 team all competition. I wish they had gotten the other full paid, but I have no doubt in my mind that they will be getting one later on. So incredibly talented.

And I think you should all know that there was a girl on ECE co-ed 5 that had a tumbling bust and injured herself, but it did not stop her at all. She limped to baskets, flew in the kick doubles, based the whole pyramid, did the dance and then was carried off the floor. I was so impressed with her, what a trooper! She didn't give up on anything. A few people even gave her standing ovations after they finished their routine. I hope you enjoy your full paid bid because you definitely deserved it girly!! Prayers that she makes a quick recovery, I know she's gotta be a great asset to the team with that kind of determination!

Last note, I have one word for Pro's new level 5 uniform. STUNNING. I couldn't help but stare every time they walked by.

I'm not sure if I saw any of the CJA teams, I was running around the arena all day, but when we were at awards and they received that banner, my teammates were saying that the parents were freaking out for their teams, even the little mini teams when they were hitting preps. That's so awesome to see fans so dedicated.

Best of luck to that girl from ECE. We had the same issue on our team. We had a crossover from our senior team to our open team, he was filling in for someone who got hurt last week. In the middle of the senior routine he hurt his knee, and the pain was evident on his face but he finished out the routine and then had to go straight to warmups for open. It was so hard to watch him in such obvious pain but he stuck it out and competed a routine he had learned just the week before.

This was my first time at this competition, but I loved it. I can't wait to go back next year!

Our poijt flyer and power tumbler rolled her ankle in the opening, she did the entire routine and collapsed at the end...luckily it was just a sprain...after all we have Indy super nationals next week.

Haven't posted in a long time but have to agree..this was a great competition. Kudos to the Ct. Spirit Organization and All of the Programs that participated.

I am on CVP small senior 4 and what happened at awards was a bummer but I would like to say congratulations to Jersey Allstars! They really did an amazing job and deserved to win. They hit a great routine!
thanks, you guys did really good too, the judges need to be more careful though, i felt terrible.

Back