All-Star 2011 Worlds Pics!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ac8b0027.jpg

My favorite of my cp, Kelly! Usually, one like this wouldn't be, but it was after the last (4th) performance at Worlds. Tears of joy for doing so well, tears of sadness for Brea and I guess just a release of all the emotions and pressure over the weekend! Just a beautiful picture to me, since there is so much meaning behind it.
kelly45.jpg

anyone have some crazy fan photos?? ^^^^^this picture says it all, I don't know her but it made me cry, what a weekend!

TOP GUN INT. Winning the gold!
zk4rcm.jpg

2uik9ig.jpg

CHEER ATHLETICS INT.
2uptxyo.jpg

FIERCE LEGENDKATZ & FLYERS (Canada)
They asked our kids to take a picture with them:D
yjbde.jpg

Savannah, one of our flyers. She had been out for about 3 mos after having her meniscus removed, and a torn acl. She' only been back since February.
30siqes.jpg

My favorite of my cp, Kelly! Usually, one like this wouldn't be, but it was after the last (4th) performance at Worlds. Tears of joy for doing so well, tears of sadness for Brea and I guess just a release of all the emotions and pressure over the weekend! Just a beautiful picture to me, since there is so much meaning behind it.
kelly45.jpg

LOVE. I wish i could shimmy this 1000 times.

My weave fell out because of me rolling on the floor when my best friend won Worlds.
1zx45jt.png

WILL- fixing my weave..
2hmqbo9.png

Quite the interesting story behind this picture. HAHAHAHAH long story short, the woman behind me wasn't awesome.
ne6mo9.png

BANGKOK.
27x49a8.png

Just vouging
2d6n8o.png

Best photo bombed picture alive.
219b9s5.png

And my all time favorite. My best friend the World Champion.
35mkviw.png

I just wish there were pictures of me during Senior Elite on day 1 and F5 both days....

Back