All-Star 2011 Worlds Pics!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

222180_10150594199950601_567530600_18627602_2525302_n.jpg

My favorite of my cp, Kelly! Usually, one like this wouldn't be, but it was after the last (4th) performance at Worlds. Tears of joy for doing so well, tears of sadness for Brea and I guess just a release of all the emotions and pressure over the weekend! Just a beautiful picture to me, since there is so much meaning behind it.
kelly45.jpg
And they say its not a sport? To me that is a picture of an athlete who just gave everything she had...

113542T-7246-0tmp0301.jpg

I love this picture and it makes me sad all at the same time. She has been sick lately and we don't know why but it is causing her to be dizzy alot. I pumped her full of G2 gatorade and she was feeling a little better. She said she got dizzy during running tumbling which caused her to get lost in the air and she ended up busting a skill she never busts. Her heart was breaking at the end of the routine but atleast she held it together until then.

My favorite of my cp, Kelly! Usually, one like this wouldn't be, but it was after the last (4th) performance at Worlds. Tears of joy for doing so well, tears of sadness for Brea and I guess just a release of all the emotions and pressure over the weekend! Just a beautiful picture to me, since there is so much meaning behind it.
kelly45.jpg

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm speechless.

emillly17 said:
a6898e95-4bd7-0fed.jpg

we are legit IN love with him..

LOL!!! :D Love our Coach Mike, there is no one like him!! <3​

I went to Champions Cheer Camp at NC State when I went to Northwestern High School. Mike and Brian were our instructors. They were awesome! That was the hardest camp I have ever been to. We stunted for hours upon end for three days straight..I was so sore and had bruises everywhere.

Back