All-Star 2011 Worlds Pics!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha... I told her the same thing! LOL... she just whined about it being her bad leg... LOL... that's when I reminded her that she can't point her toe, it's in a cast and we both burst out in laughter!!
haha she is freaking precious!

Whatever the story is idc, she is one fierce girl! Amazing flyer and a great tumbler too! She had me living.

I believe she had cancer, i think....Please forgive me If i am wrong:eek: She Is ONe Fantastic Cheerleader, all the way around!! Stunts, Tumbles, Jumps!!!!!:cool:

in the middle of their ball up 540 :)
175358P-7457-mm2_5085.jpg

i just think this one is really cool
175338P-7457-mm2_5064.jpg

i absolutely love this team and their stunt sequence! i met the coach thursday night at worlds.. he is such a sweetheart!

SO JEALOUS. i wanted a picture with him..i love me some super seniors but my eyes were more drawn to him throughout the routine than the team during their finals performance
Lol I feel like I never watch that team because I'm always to busy watching him. But I think he's calmed down a lot in the past few years because i remember he used to be so crazy.

Lol I feel like I never watch that team because I'm always to busy watching him. But I think he's calmed down a lot in the past few years because i remember he used to be so crazy.

that's his version of calmed down?! someone please provide me with a video of what he used to be like oh my gosh!

Compared to what it used to be I think I would consider him calmed down quite a bit haha. I'll try to find a video.

ah can't wait to see it! he's a show in himself i loooove it & security kicked him out of sitting on the floor and i wanted to be like "uh that guy is the deal you can't tell him what to do"

i absolutely love this team and their stunt sequence! i met the coach thursday night at worlds.. he is such a sweetheart!
thanks so much for your support!! the team worked SO hard this last year to get that stunt sequence down and to prove a lot of people wrong!

Back