All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know where I can fine Rock Solid Eternity's Worlds remix by Patrick? That mix...That ROUTINE was hot! Wish they could have gone to finals.

I don't know if this been asked about at all, so I apologize if it has, but does anyone know where I can find any of Oregon Dream Teams' mixes? I asked a girl from that gym on Twitter about it last month and she said she emailed it to me, but I never received it :(
I've heard it's on Cheerlibrary, but there are so many issues with that site right now, and it's not letting me play anything :(
Does anyone have any of ODT's music and wouldn't mind sharing it? Please and thank you!

"Girls, it's time to double up! Ughhh, shut up!" <3... I like this & Rizz's mix, but I don't think this one pumped Elite up as much. It's not as fast paced.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I think the girls definitely needed something totally different to get their confidence back. JR did an amazing job and it paid off. I love my Lady Bullets and hopefully I get to work with them again :) But on the bright side... you get an extra mix to add to your Ipod workout mix ;)

Back