All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just received the Senior Elite 2013 mix from Courtney. It's amazing. They're just waiting on the dance music to come in, and will be released. So stoked to see it in my email this morning!

tumblr_mbmyuk6LCM1qzfw3z.png

Listening to CEA restricted, I got really excited for all of Kyle's mixes this year (especially Great Whites and Cali Elite). I've always loved his and never had an issue with the quality before, but he seems to be improving the quality and it makes me really excited. He also seems to have brought in a few new voices to switch it up a bit!

I like everything I've heard from CEA so far but feel like I always need to see their routines first to understand the mixes. I know this is true to an extent with every team, but the sections of CEA's routines are always so clearly delineated by their music. It changes so drastically throughout (ex: high energy tumbling song followed by intense voiceover followed by sappy love song for stunts) that the mood changes as well and you have to see what they are doing during each part to really get it. I remember when SE's second mix came out last year and I felt like it was a little disjointed; then when I watched them perform with it I really loved it.

Anyway, just an observation. So far STAWS is my favorite mix. Bring on the Jersey girls!

I love every single one of these. And Burn needs to have a voice over about getting in their Burn book. It would make my life.

Honestly, these Keystone mixes are my favorites so far.
thank you we are all very happy with how all of our music came out! the routines fit the music perfectly!

Back