All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

why are you posting this on so many threads?

Why would anyone make a video of BADLY done stunts. The top girl kept of falling out of body positions... I mean come on there were 3 guys under her. GET IT TOGETHER

sounds like cheerforce diamonds 2011 the beginning

thats because they used the same exact songs in the same order as diamonds did. It kind of also reminds me of F5 "Serve....WHO?"

Can you actually leave me out of this mix please lol. I get it... You hate my mixes now chyeeaaa69 (although I just do what the client tells me from one mix to another). However give me the benefit of the doubt to at least release a mix *this season* before throwing me under the bus LOL! I thought I did pretty good last year :) well... at least statistically speaking lol. I'm cool with people hating on me. But hate on me when it's actually about me please :)

JR HASN'T EVEN RELEASED ANYTHING YET PEOPLE!!!!!

Listening to CEA restricted, I got really excited for all of Kyle's mixes this year (especially Great Whites and Cali Elite). I've always loved his and never had an issue with the quality before, but he seems to be improving the quality and it makes me really excited. He also seems to have brought in a few new voices to switch it up a bit!

Yes Kyle is definitely using a new style this year and everyone is gonna love what he is bringin to the table this year :) PS the new voice is me hehe lol #teamcustomgrooves

I don't mind you expressing your opinion. Everyone has one. You don't have to like my style, mixes, my strategy (not sure what that means), or me for that matter. However, I think every cheerleader should take the time to respect the amount of time and creativity go into a mix like the ones that JR or I produce so be respectful of the craft and even if you don't like it.

Cheer Athletics loves it and so does the team...to me as a producer....those are the only people I have to please. All the rest are just listeners and entitled to say or do whatever they would like, but a nickels worth of free advice to the haters....some times its better to say nothing.

Have a good evening!

WELL SAID!!!!

Yes Kyle is definitely using a new style this year and everyone is gonna love what he is bringin to the table this year :) PS the new voice is me hehe lol #teamcustomgrooves
His style this year is great... he did Cheer Infinity's Junior 4 and SSC5!

Latest posts

Back