All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's Celine dion, at least that's what it sounds like to me ! Not 100% on that! I love this mix, but I want a voice over at the start of the pyramid that gave me chills like last year!

It's Celine dion, at least that's what it sounds like to me ! Not 100% on that! I love this mix, but I want a voice over at the start of the pyramid that gave me chills like last year!

When I look it up, Celine Dion hasn't ever sang that song. I almost thought Kelly Clarkson for a bit but Idk!

It's obviously not finished and I wouldn't be surprised if the music has changed. It doesn't sound like sr elite but I like it. Love the pyramid music!

I believe the intention is probably to release the final version today or tomorrow, since they were getting their dance last night at practice (or at least that's my understanding)

I personally love it, all the voice overs are perfection. But I'll wait for the finished copy. But the CEA coaches are not happy, as well as a couple girls from senior elite.
I figured they wouldn't be... I'd be pretty mad too if I sent it out to someone and they leaked it. Thats why I was utterly shocked when a high schooler from Maine sent it to me.. I was like what the? :confused:

I figured they wouldn't be... I'd be pretty mad too if I sent it out to someone and they leaked it. Thats why I was utterly shocked when a high schooler from Maine sent it to me.. I was like what the? :confused:
Yeah I would feel the same way. Sarah says she knows who sent it, and she's not happy. And just asked why people couldn't wait for the finished copy, which I completely understand.

Back