All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2ly0lna.jpg

saw these on tumblr.

I actually like the amount of animal print Florida Wildcats has!! Not too much or distracting and gorgeous blue! Love it :D

eur7r6.jpg

2gw9x54.jpg

Bethel High School, This is hair and makeup two rounds later. We had a Latin theme this year.

Bethel in Hampton, VA? If so I heard you guys did awesome. :) My daughter went to Kecoughtan for a year, but never cheered there.

I've come to the conclusion I just don't care anymore about the whole "what kind of a bra can they wear with that one" unless it's my cp's uniform I'm looking at. If programs want to have their cheerleaders' girls bouncing all around for the sake of cut out shoulders and backs, be my guest. I've never understood why GK or Varsity haven't figured out yet how to make a uni top with a built in sports bra. Problem solved. Bra brigade onto next burning issue.
Fame Notorious Worlds Uniform in 2011 had sports bras as part of the uniform. The back was open and cut into a big U shape. The sports bra underneath went across with three straps and had FAME in rhinestones on it. It was mine and the coaches idea and it came out really neat. We just wanted to try something we hadn't seen before.

I. Love. These.

What company did Fame use? Also, what material was used to create the sparkle on the arms/collar? Is that an extreme amount of rhinestones and/or thread-less sequins or is it a fabric?
DOnt know if someone else replied or not, don't feel like looking lol. Its a stretch velvet (keeping a little bit of our old) with burnouts that are covered in a shiny foil material. Its fabric essentially. its really cool and quite comfy. I'm so glad they changed font of FAME. I was on a worlds team that had to wear the old logo and it wasn't very popular. funny how a logo can change peoples opinions :) Im so glad people like this one!!

I. Love. These.

What company did Fame use? Also, what material was used to create the sparkle on the arms/collar? Is that an extreme amount of rhinestones and/or thread-less sequins or is it a fabric?
Also....all of our uniforms are made by The Sew Factory. :) Even all of the worlds day 2 Uniforms (Notorious and Super Seniors)

Latest posts

Back