All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

O.K., don't kill me.. I love the Swooshcats skirt. I love the lettering..I don't like how the arms stop mid way. I love the swooshcat on the back but don't like that its a cut out. I feel like if it wasn't CA people would be ripping it apart.. With claws.. Panthers and Cheetahs are perfection so this just dosen't do it for me..

tumblr_mczm6b34qW1qm56wyo1_400.jpg
here's the back of Swooshcats
idk...i was kinda hoping for a sick sublimated uniform that swooshed.

O.K., don't kill me.. I love the Swooshcats skirt. I love the lettering..I don't like how the arms stop mid way. I love the swooshcat on the back but don't like that its a cut out. I feel like if it wasn't CA people would be ripping it apart.. With claws.. Panthers and Cheetahs are perfection so this just dosen't do it for me..
omg was going to say THE EXACT same thing but didnt have the balls. #props

I am so in love with the swooshcats uni! I absolutly love what GK has designed for CA (swooshcats and wildcats) I hope to see in the next couple years the whole program get GK unis. They are so clean and classic.
Who made the sublimated uniforms? Varsity? Does GK even do sublimation?

I think these are new? Terre Haute. Capris ...
149853_10151126203205905_828358709_n.jpg
Honestly, I'm okay with these. They aren't crazy and over the top. Just clean and simple, they way capris should be done if they have to be. But I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't feel fierce enough or ready to perform in them. Cut those capris into shorts and this uniform would be fabulous.

Honestly, I'm okay with these. They aren't crazy and over the top. Just clean and simple, they way capris should be done if they have to be. But I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't feel fierce enough or ready to perform in them. Cut those capris into shorts and this uniform would be fabulous.
I will say this: they are not white...

Varsity did! and no GK doesn't
I wonder if they will ever get into it. I feel like if they did lots of people would choose the GK sublimation over the Varsity because they know GK has such good quality. Not trying to diss (do people still use that word? Haha) Varsity, but it seems like most people on the boards prefer GK.

I wonder if they will ever get into it. I feel like if they did lots of people would choose the GK sublimation over the Varsity because they know GK has such good quality. Not trying to diss (do people still use that word? Haha) Varsity, but it seems like most people on the boards prefer GK.
from what I know GK did do sublimated leos a while back before they got into cheer but decided to stop. Rudags could say more...
I think though that sublimation will die out in the next few years especially with the full top rule (its hard to do a good sublimated full top uni) so GK might as well stick to their gorgeous style they have been doing all along

Back