All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

21ls68i.jpg

hey SWOOSH! :)
(found on tumblr, cropped face for privacy of athlete.)
Love these!!!!!! I believe that I may like them more than the usual CA sub uniforms! Gorgeous!!!!! 4 for you Swooshcats. You go Swooshcats! :cheering:

Stealth uni. You hate it or love it I feel like there is no in between!

Must be since theit gym is located next to the airport and planes .. they created a story with the uniform .. ?

from what I know GK did do sublimated leos a while back before they got into cheer but decided to stop. Rudags could say more...
I think though that sublimation will die out in the next few years especially with the full top rule (its hard to do a good sublimated full top uni) so GK might as well stick to their gorgeous style they have been doing all along

Thanks for the tag or I would have never of seen this. You are correct. It is my understanding that GK either USED TO do sublimation or internally they experimented with it at one point but decided not to offer it. This was well before my time at GK, but I remember it mentioned at a National Sales Meeting. I am also told from not only GK, but numerous other vendors, that sublimation is a "cheap" process. Not meaning you can't have good quality, but that its literally a cheap process in dye-subbing garments.

Im personally not a fan of Sublimated Uniforms (Ive honestly only seen about two that I liked) but to each their own. I do really like the Sublimated Sports Bra/Spanks look. Ive seen a few Sublimated bows, but very few Ive actually liked. I actually used a Dye-Sub company for my Skills Camp/Choreography Company for all of my Staff. They loved the fit, I thought the quality was good, and most importantly, my staff conveyed to me that they were comfortable.

I am unfamiliar with the process as I haven't had requests from any of my clients, but GK does do what I believe is called "digital printing" which is a premium type Sublimation. It is what Team USA had on their leotards this year at the Olympics.

Back