All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All three of these unis are completely gorgeous and I think we're kicking off the 12-13 seasons with some really great designs!

Love the strap on the Sharks unis and the colors.
The Cheer Legendz looks absolutely beautiful and are the perfect balance between the design side of cheer and the athletic side. Looks really, really comfortable and the lines are clean and look like a true cheer uniform!

I love the cut of the Cheer Legendz uniform no cut outs and V-neck. It looks sporty, comfortable, but still showy enough. Perfection!

a69377e2-14c8-1b61.jpg

Great whites new unis. Instead of premier the sleeve says great white.
I love that this is different from the other teams, but still relatively similar! so cute!

I like the Sharks uniform, but not crazy about the premier on the sleeve. It just doesn't fit very well, it should be lower on the arm or something. I also miss the light blue, but I love the shark fin strap and side of the skirt!

The Cheer Legendz uniform is gorgeous as far as style and print but I can't help but think of a high school uniform with the paw print on the front. Wish they would have added their name or something instead.
I believe it has "legendz" on the back. That's what I was told

I know this has nothing to do with 12-13 uniforms, but can someone remind me who made Cheer Athletic's uniforms (Panthers etc).

I'm pretty sure that Varsity did Cheer Athletics uniforms. I really like the Cheer Legendz uniform. There is just the ring amount of everything! The animal print isn't overdone and I like the paw print on the front. Not having any lettering on the front keeps the top from appearing overworked and busy!! I also like the Premier Knoxville uniform!! I've always thought that they have one of the coolest logos!! I like that on the Great White uni, the way that the cut of white fabric against the blue depicts a great white shark fin against the water!! At least in my eyes that's what it looks like lol!!!

Back