All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw these on tumblr, First Class Athletics Uniforms.
ve253a.jpg
My high school team went here for camp and tumbling classes! Although the red part of the logo looks like a "K" to me, I do like it. I love the mesh and rhinestones

I just realized... this uniform NEEDS the collar. Imagine this w/o it?

It'd almost be a Top Gun girl's uni from back in the day... haha

#lotsshowing
I believe the uniform you're referring to (black, NCA 2010) did have a choker. It was connected from behind, not in front. (Twisters Black Ice had a very similar uniform this past season as well) Although I do agree, I'm not a fan of the collar (reminds me a lot of Odys collar) but it really does need it.

I just realized... this uniform NEEDS the collar. Imagine this w/o it?

It'd almost be a Top Gun girl's uni from back in the day... haha

#lotsshowing

I dont think its too busy.... one of my new Favs this season!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

okay cheerforce i love this uniform snaps and claps for this one (mainly cause i hated the mesh one we saw earlier)
and sharks NEVER disappoint with their uniforms ever, love these and good luck with Nationals (unless they've already gone then well awkward), and are these still gk?

okay cheerforce i love this uniform snaps and claps for this one (mainly cause i hated the mesh one we saw earlier)
and sharks NEVER disappoint with their uniforms ever, love these and good luck with Nationals (unless they've already gone then well awkward), and are these still gk?
They are still keeping the mesh one i think, but for lower levels and age groups. This is probably their senior and worlds uni

They are still keeping the mesh one i think, but for lower levels and age groups. This is probably their senior and worlds uni

Someone posted a few pages back Levels 1-Restricted 5 would have the full top version

Someone posted a few pages back Levels 1-Restricted 5 would have the full top version
oh yes i know that im just saying that this uni makes up for the other one. essentially i am just happy that cheerforce will still have one uni im in love with mainly cause i loved their previous ones

Back