All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love bling, dont get me wrong, but that diamonds uniform...I feel like there's too much bling.
the finland uniform...is it bothering anyone else how the bottom of the top and the shorts are a different color red?

Pretty sure the Loves are originally from KY. Only Whitney was really there last year since she was at OSU. Britni commuted.
Yeah they both originally cheered for Kentucky Elite. When Whitney went to college, I believe Britni cheered at T&S to cheer one last year with her sister but I could be wrong.

wa3tit.jpg

sorry it's so big.
Those bows :confused:
After seeing this uniform I'm scared of what my gyms new uniform is going to look like on. I've seen a picture of our prototype but its not on a person. The design is nothing like this however we have a very similar amount of bling on the top! I'm scared.

I feel like if Diamonds left the sleeves blinged, but the body and skirt (except the bottom of the sides by the pleat) without bing it would look a lot better.

But the guys uni? No No No. Looks like a Tshirt over a uniform that is for a completely different team.
(the arms also make me think of candy canes. Maybe its just the holiday season getting to me?:oops:)

I'm on my phone so I'm not sure if this will work but....
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/3498/imagexro.jpg

OK I already know everyone is going to hate this because of the nude mesh, but I'm going to go ahead and say I love this. Love. Lots of these uniforms this year look like figure skating outfits, but I'm ok with that because I happen to loooooooove figure skating outfits. :cloud9:

Back