All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4jm7mu.jpg

The back of Gems Allstars
How would you even wear a bra with this?do people even think of this when they design it?

2l8gprq.jpg

Gems Allstars
I really like this! I wish the right (to me, looking at it) arm didn't have the shoulder cutout though. Is it the lighting or is the strap thing a different color than the black on the arms?

I like it but the black sparkles and the semi teal blue screams CEA SE pattern to me
Just because of the colors? Or does it resemble a past senior elite uni that I'm not thinking of?

I really like this! I wish the right (to me, looking at it) arm didn't have the shoulder cutout though. Is it the lighting or is the strap thing a different color than the black on the arms?

Just because of the colors? Or does it resemble a past senior elite uni that I'm not thinking of?

Colors

I really wish the black across the top of the chest had the rhinestones continued on it from up the arm. Something about it just cuts it off. But I like it.
yeah and it makes it look like it's a different color! Although I think if the rhinestones continued it would be overwhelming and you'd be blinding the judges, with the rhinestones on the blue, the logo, AND that strip

yeah and it makes it look like it's a different color! Although I think if the rhinestones continued it would be overwhelming and you'd be blinding the judges, with the rhinestones on the blue, the logo, AND that strip
Yeah the logo would definitely have to be less flashy, no rhinestones

So do we (our owners cheered and coached at Charlotte back when Teal won silver at Worlds) and we always see CAC and GAC at least once or twice, but I don't think we all designed our uniforms together...at least I don't see why we would.

The thing is, I actually really like CAC's. Even though they're really very similar to our own, I like ours, and I like that Charlotte got their bling on, finally. Plus they look clean and they're well fitted. I'm sure GAC's will look nice on the floor as well, I'm just beginning to think the Varsity design studio was basically a create-your-own uniform.....from these limited uniform part choices....and there are only so many "options."

Hence the reason I keep seeing that same neckline all over this thread.
theres about 15 uniforms just in the wiki with this neckline..I just went through it lol

Thanks for the comments. Our colors are navy blue, teal and white. I do not believe this looks like any past senior elite uniform. This was a total design process we went through and actually ended up putting 2 different designs together. We are very excited to see them out on the floor!

Back