All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like this! I wish the right (to me, looking at it) arm didn't have the shoulder cutout though. Is it the lighting or is the strap thing a different color than the black on the arms?

Just because of the colors? Or does it resemble a past senior elite uni that I'm not thinking of?
2l8gprq.jpg

Gems Allstars
I really like the FONT they used for GEMS. These uniforms are actually not CEA colors. I know it is hard to see from this picture but GEMS colors are NAVY blue, teal and white. They are a small gym from North Jersey...good job! :cool:

Lol I'm not finished with my research but I may have been the creator of this neckline lol...I'm trying to see if anyone had it prior to me doing valley elites uniforms.

What year was that? Cheer tyme has had a pretty similar neckline (the halter strap) since 2009-2010. And it's their new uniform neckline as well for the uniforms they got those year...and calibhad them in 2010 at least too. But before that I don't know lol

I really like the FONT they used for GEMS. These uniforms are actually not CEA colors. I know it is hard to see from this picture but GEMS colors are NAVY blue, teal and white. They are a small gym from North Jersey...good job! :cool:
Yes... I'm not the one who said they resembled CEA uniforms? I was responding to the person who did, because I thought it made no sense....

for those who complain about not being able to wear bras with certain uniform designs, there's this thing called a strapless....

Neckline1_zps01378741.jpg

I realized I only looked in this season's uniform thread... if anyone was curious, here's all the uniforms with that neckline in the last 3 seasons. One team (CFAS) is on here twice because they got it and then got another uni with the same neckline but different design this year... and KE might be on there twice, there are two very similar uniforms but they weren't under the same name in the wiki so I put them both. So around 46-47 teams with the neckline. RJsExtremeMom 12stepCheermom
I like this neckline though so it's not a problem when it's done well. Although when its not.... :eek:

Neckline1_zps01378741.jpg

I realized I only looked in this season's uniform thread... if anyone was curious, here's all the uniforms with that neckline in the last 3 seasons. One team (CFAS) is on here twice because they got it and then got another uni with the same neckline but different design this year... and KE might be on there twice, there are two very similar uniforms but they weren't under the same name in the wiki so I put them both. So around 46-47 teams with the neckline. RJsExtremeMom 12stepCheermom
I like this neckline though so it's not a problem when it's done well. Although when its not.... :eek:

Lol I'm on there!

Latest posts

Back