All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Margarets' kid does cheer at Trinity, and she is trying very hard to make another gym in her area look badly. The jig is up Margaret. Your identity has been figured out.

Well thank you, Sherlock, because without your investigative experience and ridiculous expertise no one could have ever figured this out. Be thirsty for shimmies elsewhere.

If whole team don't do standing full, standing double whip double and all group double ups....I will be a little bit disappointed.
Agreed except I don't care what each person does individually, they've recruited "cheerlebrities" after all but it will have to be about the TEAM look. That comes down to stunting, pyramid, and motions/dance basically. Tumbling can be learned on your own but this is a team sport.. not for individual cheerlebrities.

Really? Let's be honest, it screams GA to me. A direct competitor that cannot stop talking/worrying about Trinity? Come on now kids...

How does Trinity have competitors or rivals? We haven't even seen what they have. I am certain all gyms are saying the same thing. :)

32zjpck.jpg

This is Dynasty Elite. They are 45 mins from Brandon, said one girl I asked on team, they had never heard of The Fierce Board. I really liked uniform in person. It looks black in this pic, but more charcoal/dark gray, and I had to search for a pic in general for a while before I happened upon one of their uniform. The green on top of the DE is a limish green and then a blue, the blue is in the pattern on the sleeves. The DE pops off that uniform in person. Super sparkly. Wasn't going to post, but felt we could use a another uniform in this thread.
Takes a LOT for me to like a sublimated uni, but this is pure awesomeness! Love it!

How in the world are your team names Gucci and Prada and you come out looking like someone sewed a hefty bag together in their basement and made this ridiculousness?

And as for their facebook post about them being the most talked about gym in the country . . . the reason they are the most talked about is because they are a national tragedy, not because they are talented.

Maybe I'm just behind since I stopped cheering but didn't GA have team names like that too? or at least back maybe three years ago when I cheered? I might be making that up, I just thought we competed with a team that was some designers name. Like the Versaces or something? And I'll be honest, I never heard of Trinity until last year because I saw them on a comp schedule so I looked them up. How long have they been around anyway.

PS: I realize this is going back a few pages, sorry lol!

Maybe I'm just behind since I stopped cheering but didn't GA have team names like that too? or at least back maybe three years ago when I cheered? I might be making that up, I just thought we competed with a team that was some designers name. Like the Versaces or something? And I'll be honest, I never heard of Trinity until last year because I saw them on a comp schedule so I looked them up. How long have they been around anyway.

PS: I realize this is going back a few pages, sorry lol!
Yes they did! I Versace and Coco's and Louie Vuttion's 2011 mixes on my iPod.

Back