All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Google isn't coming up with a psychiatrist named Margaret Means or Margaret Hu in the Atlanta area.

I looked that up earlier too! I searched the Georgia state boards for child psych, general psych, general practitioners, and just for a psychologist, rather than psychiatrist. I tried Marge, Margie, and Maggie too and couldn't find anything under any of those with Hu or Means or even hyphenated. We may have another deedle in our midst *insert shocked face emoji*

I looked that up earlier too! I searched the Georgia state boards for child psych, general psych, general practitioners, and just for a psychologist, rather than psychiatrist. I tried Marge, Margie, and Maggie too and couldn't find anything under any of those with Hu or Means or even hyphenated. We may have another deedle in our midst *insert shocked face emoji*

BUT SHE PUT HER REAL NAME ON THE FIERCEBOARD. :eek:

2s1tbie.jpg
tumblr_inline_mgcaodBxUu1qdn14l.gif

.....I tried looking her up earlier today as well.

What is with everyone trying to bust people for lying about stuff? You're not detectives I'd be mortified if I played devils advocate and got accused of being a fraud of some sort. Maybe I'm missing a huge piece of the puzzle here....

Well personally....I'm a librarian....a researcher...detective of information. So clearly I get a pass.

It's also 2013 and human nature to try to find out if people are tell you the truth....being that the resources to do so are literally in our hands.

Well personally....I'm a librarian....a researcher...detective of information. So clearly I get a pass.

It's also 2013 and human nature to try to find out if people are tell you the truth....being that the resources to do so are literally in our hands.
I get that but why is everyone attacking her about finding out who she is haha I don't see why tbh

I get that but why is everyone attacking her about finding out who she is haha I don't see why tbh
No one attacked her " about finding out who she is". But she essentially laid the challenge on the table. She seems to enjoy letting people know what she does in a backhanded kind of way. Why not verify.

I initially looked her up to see what area of Atlanta she practiced in to try and figure out where her kid cheers. She's been so secretive about it the whole time that it piqued my interest. When I didn't find her right away, I got even more interested and I had a free afternoon to do nothing but search things on the Internet. Plus she has said multiple times she has nothing to hide, it's her real name, blah blah blah. After the whoadeedle and catfish stuff happening lately, I'm skeptical of people on the Internet.

HeresAThought I was hoping your librarian skills and databases would turn something up, but I guess not!

Back