All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is with everyone trying to bust people for lying about stuff? You're not detectives I'd be mortified if I played devils advocate and got accused of being a fraud of some sort. Maybe I'm missing a huge piece of the puzzle here....
This. And not even about this situation but it seems like every time something happens on the board or twitter or anywhere else in our world everybody wants to be first and 'callout' everybody else

and introducing the self-proclaimed couture fashionistas of the cheerleading industry... trinity

2s1tbie.jpg

I'm truly disappointed. I expected to see GCC respond to this with one simple word and a fleur de Lis hair bow at least four pages ago.

Off your A game GCC.... You're off your A game.
I keep checking GCC, too. Surely s/he isn't a part of Trinity?!? Say it isn't so, GCC. Say it isn't so.

Oh, weird. I just went and kinda sorta stalked her on Instagram and she hasn't posted anything cheer related for months..maybe she's not cheering?
Let's hope so. I would just feel so bad for her if she had to wear that terrible uniform.

Back