All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just wish the actual F5 on their uniform was readable :confused:

i agree. i know everyone keeps saying they're legendary and don't even need the name on the uniform because that's just them... and that's all fine and great. but the thing is, they did choose to put their name on the uniform. if there is writing on the uniform, you should be able to read it.

Someone gave me a list of UK teams with bids and said they're not going. Too expensive I think?
I thought worlds was basically the point of their whole season people from all over the country try out for Black, there is like 1 other level 6 team in this country , world's is where they properly compete, will be gutted if they dont go :( the whole of Britain looks up to them, they are amazing <3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I like how they managed to make a great uniform with no booty shorts, no capris, no sports bra top and no Dx choker. Wonder if the velvet will hold up, though.

I, unfortunately, had a velvet uniform before. Personally I hated it bc it was super hot and really embarrassing to wear. My mom, on the other hand, loved it. Se said it was her favorite uniform bc of how well it washed and held up through the season.

I thought worlds was basically the point of their whole season people from all over the country try out for Black, there is like 1 other level 6 team in this country , world's is where they properly compete, will be gutted if they dont go :( the whole of Britain looks up to them, they are amazing <3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think they are competing. I'm sure some of the girls just booked to go to Worlds to spectate. And one of them is competing on Galaxy at Worlds now.

unity!

404913_551309608220933_535257135_n.jpg

this is perfection! mesh done right. perfect! just perfect! love it!

The gym owns all Large Coed uniforms from 1994 till now it's just a matter of what sizes we have and the sizes of the athletes on the team. This particular team will receive a uniform that is uniquely them later on in the season as it is currently still in the design process.
Oh I hope you didn't think my comment was snarky because it wasn't meant to be! I just meant I didn't know why, they're cute though! That's really interesting that they keep all of them and bring them back. Can't wait to see the new one :D

This is perfection! The mesh fits right and it's not random and awkwardly placed like some of the other uniforms that have tried to do a mesh stomach. The swirl leads perfectly into it :D My one complaint is the guys uni pants seem pretty random. I get that they're probably trying to make it more masculine and that's why it doesn't match, but I wish there was white stripe, gold stripe, wide black strip (like the girls) and then a gold and then another white. That way it would match more but not be swirly. )
(sorry for the double post.

tumblr_mefgsaICDL1rox4kmo1_1280.jpg
Also from tumblr - AZ allstars Sr 4 in new unis? creeped on their facebook and these do seem to be new. Looks like just Senior 4 got them. I like! not sure about the cutout though, wish it was a bit smaller
Also on the TCA I forgot to mention the shorts are appropriate length, YAY!
I saw az uni in person its really pretty !!! And there's silver sequin lining on the arms its cute I like the back too its different!

the posts about tglc inspired me to try out a design! i tried to keep it typical top gun, but add some flare! ps the rhinestones around "top gun" are supposed to be those nice random rhinestones kind of like ca wildcats have but i didnt really know how to do that.. suggestions? :)
214noes.jpg
love this, just a touch of yellow (gold?) Its simple and perfect!

Back