All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the posts about tglc inspired me to try out a design! i tried to keep it typical top gun, but add some flare! ps the rhinestones around "top gun" are supposed to be those nice random rhinestones kind of like ca wildcats have but i didnt really know how to do that.. suggestions? :)
214noes.jpg
this reminds me a little bit with tg ioc5's uni at worlds 2010 :) i suggest that you could put the rhinestones in flame pattern that rising from the bottom of top. or you could add it from left sleeve down to the bottom of top. there are many ways though but i think we should consider TG's flavor and style also :)

i understand that F5 has a lot of divas thing in themselves and it's definitely showed on their new uni, but.... sometime i would like to see them in clean, athletic, and 'less is more' uniform (it's okay even if they want to add a little bit of rhinestones) because, right now, their uni is just too much and overkill.

the posts about tglc inspired me to try out a design! i tried to keep it typical top gun, but add some flare! ps the rhinestones around "top gun" are supposed to be those nice random rhinestones kind of like ca wildcats have but i didnt really know how to do that.. suggestions? :)
214noes.jpg

I would last about 1/2 of a toe touch in this (or 90% of TGLC's other uniforms) before it would be NSFW.

I think the F5 uniform was created with specific vision. Like they arent concerned about how it looks on a forum but how the lights of the arena will hit each individual crystal. I think the varying colors of crystals once the lights hit it will be mesmerizing. This is in no way a reflection of the girls themselves but the TG uniform (if that is what it is) seem to be a little slutty and pushing the limits too far IMO.

I think the F5 uniform was created with specific vision. Like they arent concerned about how it looks on a forum but how the lights of the arena will hit each individual crystal. I think the varying colors of crystals once the lights hit it will be mesmerizing. This is in no way a reflection of the girls themselves but the TG uniform (if that is what it is) seem to be a little slutty and pushing the limits too far IMO.
Well hey the new F5 uni didn't do them any harm- walked away Champions and with a full paid bid!! Snap for the queens!!! Fierce flawless fabulous.

I would like F5's new unis if there were, 1. no mesh 2. no velvet and 3. less sparkles on the chest. I feel that this looks very similar to their old unis they got for worlds (the full top ones) and I think if you're going to have a day 1 and day 2 uniform (which is i'm assuming what they're doing?) then they should look very different. Nevertheless, if the athletes, coaches, and parents like them then that's all that really matters :)

I've always been F5 or die but I honestly am not in love with their new ones. No need to fix what isn't broken. I do like the sparkle but other than that they're just average to me. We've gotten to a point where teams feel they need new uniforms to be successful and that they need to be so out of the box to make them stand out. I miss the old days of simple, perfect uniforms.

I love F5's new uniform, the only thing i would change is probably the velvet and mesh. And, like everyone said make it readable. Love all the rhinestones though, if that was my uniform i'd never take it off. :p

I was F5 or die until worlds last year, those one-pieces did not agree with me because I'm not a fan of mesh bellies but I love this new uniform! all they have to do to mak it perfect is take some mystic blue material, cut out an F5 symbol and slap it on the chest

Back