All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not a great quality picture but Cheer Force Wolfpack Golden Girls got new uniforms! kind of upset, loved they're old ones :(
2nav32p.jpg

tumblr_mefgsaICDL1rox4kmo1_1280.jpg
Also from tumblr - AZ allstars Sr 4 in new unis? creeped on their facebook and these do seem to be new. Looks like just Senior 4 got them. I like! not sure about the cutout though, wish it was a bit smaller
Also on the TCA I forgot to mention the shorts are appropriate length, YAY!

STOP. :eek: This is gorgeous. This is how you do sublimated uniforms. Everyone take notes. Seriously cant get over the beauty of this.

not a great quality picture but Cheer Force Wolfpack Golden Girls got new uniforms! kind of upset, loved they're old ones :(
2nav32p.jpg
I honestly couldn't understand why this picture was posted like 4 times yesterday around twitter and retweeted when you can't even see what they look like. Which makes me angry because I love GG and just want to see their uniforms :(

alright found better pictures of golden girls! i loved their old ones. these ones just dont really make much sense to me. i think the "xoxo" is because they had a voiceover that said "xoxo golden girls" but they just arent my favorite :(
2zgulqd.jpg

mcbs5u.jpg

alright found better pictures of golden girls! i loved their old ones. these ones just dont really make much sense to me. i think the "xoxo" is because they had a voiceover that said "xoxo golden girls" but they just arent my favorite :(
2zgulqd.jpg

mcbs5u.jpg
Why cheerforce why :(? Even though I hate sequinned bands on uniforms the old uniforms were perfect, clean, and looked fantastic on the floor. The gold xoxo looks horrid mainly because of the font but ah WHY?!

I also wish they pulled a little more red into the uni other then the silly little belt band looking thing. Seriously pro cheer who is your designer.

Why cheerforce why :(? Even though I hate sequinned bands on uniforms the old uniforms were perfect, clean, and looked fantastic on the floor. The gold xoxo looks horrid mainly because of the font but ah WHY?!

I also wish they pulled a little more red into the uni other then the silly little belt band looking thing. Seriously pro cheer who is your designer.
i THINK its supposed to be pink! their bows are pink at least so if they have a pink bow and red belt thats weird..

Here's my opinion on F5s uniforms: I was at cheersport, and when they came out on the floor it was a mass of sparkles. There's so many rhinestones and under the lights I couldn't even see the logo. It was too much. Most people say uniforms look better on the floor, I think F5s look worse on the floor and better in pictures

So someone beat me to it, but here's a better pic (front and back) of Dynamite Dragons (My team) :p

46870_10151427638641077_600521368_n.jpg

31935_10151427630236077_912695355_n.jpg
I think I like the unis more now I've seen this pic- it flows much better than I thought it would :)
Also it might just be me imagining things but is that an Allstar Nation logo on the sleeve?

I also saw the F5 unis at cheersport and am not impressed. There wasn't enough contrast between te black velvet and blue stones. It made it very hard to actually see what they were supposed to say. Plus, the velvet was already getting crushed and creased by the end of the day on some that I saw.

Latest posts

Back