All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

8a7u7yde.jpg

might have been nice if they'd had sleeves, reminds me of some kind of action hero/warrior
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Now keep in mind that I know and dearly love some of these kids but I really dislike this uniform. I think mostly because the kids I know are so wholesome and all American and this uniform just doesn't portray that kind of image. I get that they're "rock stars" so they need an edgier look but the sleeveless top just gives it a trashy vibe to me. Again, love the kids, not a fan of the uniform.

ETA: with full sleeves I think the same effect of edginess could be made and keep it appropriate too.

577404_10151358243638127_1783875955_n.jpg

I don't know if anyone has posted this picture of the new Power Cheer Toronto Cobras uniform. I am really disappointed. I have loved their past 3 uniforms but I feel this one just looks like practice gear. I am still hoping it is!

577404_10151358243638127_1783875955_n.jpg

I don't know if anyone has posted this picture of the new Power Cheer Toronto Cobras uniform. I am really disappointed. I have loved their past 3 uniforms but I feel this one just looks like practice gear. I am still hoping it is!
Unfortunately I was told these are the all girl unis for the season. I'm just hoping they won't be the program unis next season

Back