All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Close up of the back of TG's new unis. In love.
gesedegy.jpg

LOVE TGi5!!! Sooo pretty. Those straps on the back look scarily thin, though. Like they might just snap
Seems to be a trend with them, they have a lot of thin straps!

I was really hoping for a uni that wasn't a deep V for Lady Jags, and with a skirt. I just feel like if I was wearing that uniform, well, Varsity would kick me out because it would be too inappropriate. They probably figured out a way to solve that for the "gifted" girls.. maybe? Otherwise I like it! The neckline is cool if it wasn't so deep, the strap across the neck doesn't really bother me much
SO glad IOC5 has skirts. Those unis are perfection and I love seeing top gun NOT in shorts/capris

Not today. I've heard rumors that they will tomorrow, but that's just rumors.
I've already read somewhere on twitter that a Panther said they haven't come in yet. After that tweet about new uniforms for Cheetahs and the lack of pictures of any of them in uniform before they competed, I was a little sad to see them in the same unis as always.

I've already read somewhere on twitter that a Panther said they haven't come in yet. After that tweet about new uniforms for Cheetahs and the lack of pictures of any of them in uniform before they competed, I was a little sad to see them in the same unis as always.
awe :( I was a little sad to see them in the same unis too. I do love Cheetah's uniforms, but I know their next ones (and Panther's) are going to be amazing and I'm so anxious!

Back