All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

guys uniform with the girls, love it, it's so smart, clean and sleek and then the girls straps making it feminine but still clean
peju8ume.jpg

I'm really sorry if the guys one is already posted :S I did check the last couple of pages up to where the girls one was

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Black ops have the same uni top as my school uni, but cropped and with shoulder cutouts (and obviously a different name). They also have a lot more rhinestones. I love it

Wouldn't the AZ Power uniform rip easily (especialley on the sleeves) from catching flyers during stunting?

o7q994.jpg

az power from instagram...
It reminds me of a shirt I have. I really like how the lace on the bottom of the skirt isn't hemmed,but I wonder how long that will hold up. Actually I just wonder how long all that lace will hold up. I feel like it will tear easily. I hate when uniforms don't have a name on the front (unless your CEA and you have the x-man) it just looks unfinished to me. But the lace is really pretty. I'm just not a fan of these.

If there was something on the front of AZ powers uniforms I think I would like it. Just from looking at the front though it doesn't remind me of a cheer uniform.

The AZ power uniform does nothing for me. I agree with the people who said the skirt looks like something they would wear to school. And I don't like that there's no name on the front. There's so much black, I feel like from far away it's gonna look like this:
6b134481-5273-44e7-a77b-f58abc8f99aa_zpsb92a8e1b.jpg

Does CEA SJX Have a new uniform for NCA ? I did my research in this thread and the wiki and there isnt a picture but .. Ive never seen that uniform before

Does CEA SJX Have a new uniform for NCA ? I did my research in this thread and the wiki and there isnt a picture but .. Ive never seen that uniform before
It's the uniform that Charlotte Medium coed and other teams from the Charlotte gym have been wearing this season.

Back