All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year you posted a thread and had a lot of us to vote for you in a contest and I thought you said it was for new uni's and I thought you won!!? Did you not win and I'm mistaken?

I can't believe y'all still don't have new uniforms!:(

Sadly not yet no. We've been in quite a few arguments about this with our headcoach as we had always understood that the money would be used towards new unis. After we won, he said it would take some more time to buy new unis. :(

We keep pestering im about it but he has uns at least partially convinced to use part of the money to invite coaches from the US/Canada (Springtumbling) for a camp, which of course gets kind of expensive with flights and everything.

So yeah, no, we still don't have new unis and I'm alternating between pissed about it and kind of getting where our coach is coming from. :confused:

It is still my acclaimed goal to use the money that is not put towards camp and coaching for at least starting a fund for new unis. And he knows I'l keep pestering him. So I'm not all out of hope...

Sadly not yet no. We've been in quite a few arguments about this with our headcoach as we had always understood that the money would be used towards new unis. After we won, he said it would take some more time to buy new unis. :(

We keep pestering im about it but he has uns at least partially convinced to use part of the money to invite coaches from the US/Canada (Springtumbling) for a camp, which of course gets kind of expensive with flights and everything.

So yeah, no, we still don't have new unis and I'm alternating between pissed about it and kind of getting where our coach is coming from. :confused:

It is still my acclaimed goal to use the money that is not put towards camp and coaching for at least starting a fund for new unis. And he knows I'l keep pestering him. So I'm not all out of hope...
If my mom ever wins the lottery, I'll convince her to buy you new unis:)

Cheer Strike Allstars practice gear!
456361_4011421523746_1059906149_o.jpg
to me these look alot alike to the stingray allstars, and WAY to much print going on IMO.
I think it would be cute if the shorts were solid color or something.

I love when teams wear practice clothes and a bow b/c like someone said before the uniformity is nice. But I (well, my mom) couldn't imagine spending $50+ on practice clothes when cheer already costs so much. My gym has practice clothes & bows, but all we had to buy were 2 $10 t-shirts and a $5 bow. We wear them with whatever black shorts we already own.

double post...eeek, sorry!
IMO, every team needs uniformed practice wear. My gym doesn't get all crazy with all the sportsbras, but we do get super cute custom shirts & shorts, and we wear them at choreo and whenever our coaches decide for us to match. My coaches are trying to get us to do it more often because it stresses us being more of a team & it's apparently easier to coach. I don't doubt it! And next month...they're requiring we wear bows to every practice! Im super excited for this because I think a cheerleader isn't complete without a bow. But I'm not supposed to know that secret lol, so shhhh...

Just saying... Spring Tumbling is amazing. I love Lisa and Kenny so much! They're well worth it.

We switched gyms and just got the e-mail saying practice wear is required at every team practice, it will be a sports top and shorts, do I want to purchase a second set? Yes, if we really, really need to wear them at every practice, not really if it's not an enforced rule. Kind of expensive. I don't think they have team moms at this gym, I wish I had one to contact for all the little stuff like this. Hate to bother the coaches/owners with the question. People with one set of practice wear, do you really wear the same set at least twice a week every week? If so, I better spring for that extra set.

Back