All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cute (;
30lnz1f.jpg
Sidenote: She has gotten so big recently. The resemblance between her and her sisters is uncanny now. I remember her being a little nugget!

I don't see what's wrong with capris for practice wear, especially if that's not their only outfit. Lots of people work out in capris and it's good to have the option for the colder months.

i just don't like the look... i have nothing against people working out in capris but i personally don't like it... i can deal with black capris, but everything else, no

i just don't like the look... i have nothing against people working out in capris but i personally don't like it... i can deal with black capris, but everything else, no

That's fair. I personally like the design on the capris better than the ones on the compression shorts & power spankies. Those designs are a little overkill for me. I think the issue with the capris is that they don't have their own matching top and so they clash with the sports bras. I think if they matched the capri with a simple white sports bra with the cali logo on the capri side then the whole outfit would be really cute.

Back