All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a little confused. With so many complaints about the cost of AllStar, (some kids aren't even cheering anymore because it's so out of control) , we continue to make the practice outfits more expensive and flashy? I just don't get it. There are so many ways to cut your customers costs and I don't even see the gyms trying.

Come on! It's PRACTICE wear, to sweat it for 3 hours, 2-3 times a week!

Agreed. We keep making the sport less and less accessible with excessive costs...

I'm a little confused. With so many complaints about the cost of AllStar, (some kids aren't even cheering anymore because it's so out of control) , we continue to make the practice outfits more expensive and flashy? I just don't get it. There are so many ways to cut your customers costs and I don't even see the gyms trying.

Come on! It's PRACTICE wear, to sweat it for 3 hours, 2-3 times a week!

Another reason that I'm grateful to be with our gym. Shorts and tshirts is all that's required. Yes, they are gym t-shirts but they only cost $10!

With our team, the practice wear is only required, when we are practicing at an event/camp/comp. You can wear it to usual practiced but that's up to you. Shirt and Soffes are absolutely fine, most of the time. :)

We have 3 shorts and 3 t-shirts and it cost $175 so I'm sure no matter what practice wear you get it can be expensive!

blingcheerbra.gif

i saw this on a website... the same people that made fames stuff. I LOVE THE SPORTS BRA.
OMG IN LOVE. Someone from that gym needs to trade with me, like NOW. The velvet tops are so different from most practice wear... Kinda reminds me of TopKats' day 2 uni.

IMO cheer sports bras (Like ones you can get from events or even your gym) are just so...crappy. To me, most just feel like this fancy glittered up fabric that do nothing for you. No support. So I do find myself having to wear a real bra under cheer sports bras. I'd much rather go to the store and buy a sports bra with some structure and support. Cheer bras look cute, but thats about it

to be completely honest, i would rather just go to target and pay 16 $ for one of the neon sports bras and wear them as a team and be happy. i have like 6 mystic bras and they do nothing for me, i almost always have to wear another sports bra or a regular bra under it. IMO its a waste of money, cute, but a waste of money.

I feel like people are trying to change the idea of the sports bra and it's not helping at all. the sports bra is supposed to be for the sport. therefore, if you put a piece of metal in the back, only one strap, criss-cross straps, it will not support correctly while you are practicing, especially if you are not very little (which has me included) it would be a hassle to try and tumble and stunt in.

Love the front, hate the back...
Also, I don't think it's theirs? Or I guess they're just trying things on...because I looked on Kelcie's twitter and the caption was:
"I WILL TRADE ANNNYYYTHIIINNGGG FOR THIS #imbegging"

She also responded to a girl who said that she wanted the sports bra and Kelcie said "same girl same".
kelcie is not on fab5, that's a whole different gym...she's on f5 at Twisters.

Back