All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love it. I wonder when the 3 per country rule will change to reflect that, though? Isn't it time to adjust the scoresheet seeing as in some aspects many teams are now pretty competitive? Just looking even tumbling-wise, I couldn't tell some international teams from American ones..

As impressive as international teams are becoming, overall there are only 1 or 2 per division, and removing the 3 per country rule right now would still end in American dominance, for the most part. IOC 5 in particular. IOAG 5 this year really only has one big American name, IOC 6 and IOAG 6 are generally not American-heavy divisions, however I think IOC 5 is stopping the USASF from removing it.

I see you Outlaws..and I love the dance.

YES. I heard the music start and I was like "CHAMPIONNNNNN!" but wasn't sure anyone would remember it.
Side story, my coach came from Outlaws and we had all their music. That routine was played (minimum) 10 times a practice. Every person on my team knew that entire routine-every single move-from watching it over and over on VHS. Yes, VHS. Ahhh, the good ole days. The dance brought personal joy to my heart when I heard it.

Cheer Centrals Suns Small Coed

Small Restricted 5

I like the transition to baskets on coed!! Overall, GREAT JOB team, coaches, and choreographer(s)!

Holy CRAP!!! On restricted 5 how did they still do that basket at about 2:12?!?! AMAZING!! I hope I get to see them compete sometime this season! Great job ladies!!!

I love how both teams full up their "max number" stunts (and the double downs from R5 and the dismount from coed)!!

Back