All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something I am seeing, but not enjoying, is the bent legs as the flyers bring their legs into their heel stretches. It's only after they grab the heel that the leg straightens out. That's a youth move. Senior girls should not still be doing that. I've noticed that on a few videos - I won't mention which. But now, you'll begin to notice it too.

I did enjoy watching Suns coed's backspots control the partner stunts. That was good work.

Something I am seeing, but not enjoying, is the bent legs as the flyers bring their legs into their heel stretches. It's only after they grab the heel that the leg straightens out. That's a youth move. Senior girls should not still be doing that. I've noticed that on a few videos - I won't mention which. But now, you'll begin to notice it too.

I did enjoy watching Suns coed's backspots control the partner stunts. That was good work.
That and bent knees in arabesques..no. For some it's almost like they're confused between arabesque and attitude and I'm like stop. STRAIGHTEN YOUR LEGS..no lazy body positions.

Back