All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

theyve been doing that stunt since the beginning of 2011. i hate seeing teams do the same stunt or pyramid, etc. over and over again year after year, its not original, and it gets boring to watch personally, if you watch past worlds vids of them they tend to do certain stunts every single year, its just something that i personally cant stand. it may hit the scoresheets yes, but when you start doing the same crap year after year, the routine as a whole is very expected, which in turn makes it not exciting. i still stand by the fact regardless of the hate i may get that Stingrays care more about their reputation of winning, then taking bigger risks and having a unique routine every year.
well CEA did tick tock since 2007 right? what's wrong with that?! hate all you want but Orange can slap you with their 6 world champion trophies. get over it. you're just beating around the bush. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE. thanks ;)

Not to rehash old topics but try putting Oranges situation in a different sport. Say you're down 3 points in basketball and you need to hit a 3 to tie the game. You're not going to go hard to the basket and do some crazy windmill dunk because fans would love to see that. You're going to shoot the 3 to win. Orange shoots the 3. People want them to dunk. If that makes sense. Just think about it before complaining that they aren't making you happy.

ughhh :banghead: i want these teams to start competing already against each other, and then people can rip into each other about how perfect their team is, the fact is stingrays, f5, and i think world cup, along with a few others are the only ones yet to go to a major comp were they have actual competition, and for that fact even SE didnt have any competition in vegas either, since they were the only team competing in their division. until then, no one can tell me their team is the best out there, well guess what?.... no they aint, at least not yet, considering none of these teams have truly started competing yet. this is a new season, so any comment about what teams have won in their old divisions is irrelevant now, since they aint in that division anymore.

ughhh :banghead: i want these teams to start competing already against each other, and then people can rip into each other about how perfect their team is, the fact is stingrays, f5, and i think world cup, along with a few others are the only ones yet to go to a major comp were they have actual competition, and for that fact even SE didnt have any competition in vegas either, since they were the only team competing in their division. until then, no one can tell me their team is the best out there, well guess what?.... no they aint, at least not yet, considering none of these teams have truly started competing yet. this is a new season, so any comment about what teams have won in their old divisions is irrelevant now, since they aint in that division anymore.
Well, and to add onto that, this division kind of has a habit of the best team not necessarily always winning, its usually who hits the best day 2, or at least in my opinion.

We can say what we want. Remember it's our opinion.

K there was a point in there you could have made a lot simpler. No one is truly the best until they've beaten the best, and none of these teams have yet to compete against the best in their division.

my point is alot of teams have switched divisions, stingrays orange and peach, panthers, etc. yeah they may have won in their old division numerous times, but that was in a whole different division. none of these teams are the best in large or medium senior, because they have yet to win anything in these divisions, except panthers cause they were large in 2006 and small in 2011. so people can say stingrays are national champs over and over again but its irrelevant, cause their no longer in that division.

Back