All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my point is alot of teams have switched divisions, stingrays orange and peach, panthers, etc. yeah they may have won in their old division numerous times, but that was in a whole different division. none of these teams are the best in large or medium senior, because they have yet to win anything in these divisions, except panthers cause they were large in 2006 and small in 2011. so people can say stingrays are national champs over and over again but its irrelevant, cause their no longer in that division.

Same coaches and same athletes though plus some new ones.

ughhh :banghead: i want these teams to start competing already against each other, and then people can rip into each other about how perfect their team is...

The problem is: unless ALL of the teams hit perfect there will always be a huge discussion of ifs and whens.

i'm totally sure that there is no video of them since they haven't competed yet. i'm also dying to see how "great" this "world greatest team" haha :D
Right lol !!! i thought they did battle ? I wanna see the famous team that they flew in and paid so many amazing kids for .

Right lol !!! i thought they did battle ? I wanna see the famous team that they flew in and paid so many amazing kids for .
yes, i also though that they would compete at battle. unfortunately, (from what i heard) they cancelled it. well, sooner or later we're gonna see them compete anyway. i really 'can't wait' hahaha :D

Back