All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Center basket's backspot on Panthers last year did some choreography similar to that at the front before baskets, her last name is Swain.
To chime in (as if anyone cares...but its a Friday night) I am really disappointed in all of the "Well known gym teams" routines. Every routine has been boring and after last season, there has been much disappointment watching extraordinary teams like Panthers, Cheetahs, F5, Warriors, Orange, Shooting Stars, Top Gun Lg. Coed, etc. come back with routines that are nothing more than ordinary...

#exciteme #StepitUp

To chime in (as if anyone cares...but its a Friday night) I am really disappointed in all of the "Well known gym teams" routines. Every routine has been boring and after last season, there has been much disappointment watching extraordinary teams like Panthers, Cheetahs, F5, Warriors, Orange, Shooting Stars, Top Gun Lg. Coed, etc. come back with routines that are nothing more than ordinary...

#exciteme #StepitUp

lol child please!! I think those teams you listed are putting in work to have only competed a few times! I find their routines entertaining and it shows they don't spend the majority of their focus on any one particular area but deliver an overall package!!

LMAO did anyone see point backspot try to give Swain, it didnt work.
you%20tried%20star-resized-600.png

Now I've seen Mysterious hit, I think they look awesome. Minus a few tumbling execution issues, I definitely see an improvement in the routine.

Very proud <3.

I'm really sad that Lady Suns video is private...the guy shrieking OH MY GOD during their pyramid when the center flyer did that crazy flexible thing was one of the funniest things I had seen in a while.

how exactly are they not appropriate?
Unfortunately, I have a picture taken with a flash and the mesh went down way to low and let's just say you can see things you shouldn't be able to see. One side is held up, and the other isn't so the mesh sags lower. Just wish the unis were more like OC style. FORCE has a lot of talent but I don't know why Fierce pushes the envelope when it comes to their unis.

Unfortunately, I have a picture taken with a flash and the mesh went down way to low and let's just say you can see things you shouldn't be able to see. One side is held up, and the other isn't so the mesh sags lower. Just wish the unis were more like OC style. FORCE has a lot of talent but I don't know why Fierce pushes the envelope when it comes to their unis.

I have to admit, the first thing that came to my mind was, that is a Fierce Uni with a Yellow Bow, because on the uni you dont really very much yellow, I didnt want the OC part to be the forgotten part, but it is......:( and its kinda shocking to see OC girls dressed friece

Back