All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AndrewSky I see your new avatar!

tumblr_lzhfcxi3LK1qimzzf.gif

What I meant to say in my earlier post was that I am happy for you that you got to meet some of the fam. Some really great, parents and, wow...incredibly, amazing, kids! I love so many of them! Not really what it looks like from the outside. I got interrupted by "an incredible kid" and never got back to finishing my post to you.

Happy Holidays!

Ive heard the name Rachel Rolband before but I am drawing a blank and its bothering me. Its clear she is a cheerleader at Charlotte but it was something else

In the Video description it says she doesn't cheer any longer but wants to do something different

I totally get people wanting to challenge themselves with something different after a long run w/ cheerleading, but it just drives me insane when people who personally can max out in level 5 tumbling/stunts up and leave. Like dang, leave someone else w/ that standing full, 3 to double, specialty pass to double, and awesome level 5 flying.

I totally get people wanting to challenge themselves with something different after a long run w/ cheerleading, but it just drives me insane when people who personally can max out in level 5 tumbling/stunts up and leave. Like dang, leave someone else w/ that standing full, 3 to double, specialty pass to double, and awesome level 5 flying.

i thought the same, it is really sad to see someone quit who has all these amazing skills...but then again, if it doesn't make her happy anymore its probably the best decision

Back