All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching Panthers, Cheetahs, & Wildcats I feel like Swooshcats are from another gym across the street or something. I honestly think they would have done far better if they were small senior instead. There was so much marked tumbling, and tumbling busts in there. The standing full section had like 15 girls standing in it but it was only 2 maybe 3 standing fulls. I dont get the WOW factor from them as I do with all the other level 5 teams at Cheer Athletics. I think they should down size and get a bid to worlds. But hey thats just my opinion....

Whoever is picking the music for these videos is my musical soul mate and deserves a raise.

SMOOOEEEEEDDD

Odd question, but the two girls with the blonde bob haircuts opposite one another in the pyramid, I thought they were twins. But on the majors website they have different last names. Am I missing something? :oops:

Odd question, but the two girls with the blonde bob haircuts opposite one another in the pyramid, I thought they were twins. But on the majors website they have different last names. Am I missing something? :oops:

They're not twins, or related, they just look alike.

Back