All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like south elite stunt but that's about it. What's so special other than that. They don't even do team jumps to back. Wether they can do it or not they don't. And that was always my biggest pet peeve about level five teams. I always feel like stunting is the easiest part of being level 5. That's why u see a bunch of teams that have level 5 stunting with like 2 or 3 fulls. Just my opinion. I feel like it'll be the same with a full team of doubles that go straight up in there stunt.

I'm sorry... if you feel that a double up--> 1.5 up to stretch--> high to high--> full around is the same as a team stacked with fulls and doubles that go straight up then you're crazy.

They will out stunt any team with majority doubles four times over at worlds.

They have enough standing to fulls (maybe not standing fulls) and running doubles to be more than competitive in their division.

And seeing as the final goal is worlds, who's score sheets favor stunting....

Obviously it worked for them last year and will again this year.

boom.

wow, just wow. i cant believe the music.....

the only part of this routine that made me impressed was the running tumbling part. Angel Rice is definitely great tumbler! i wonder how if she leaves trinity too? just like what Gabi Butler did. hmm, Angel Rice deserves more to be in real great team, not in Trinity D&G obviously...

I'm sorry... if you feel that a double up--> 1.5 up to stretch--> high to high--> full around is the same as a team stacked with fulls and doubles that go straight up then you're crazy.

They have enough standing to fulls (maybe not standing fulls) and running doubles to be more than competitive in their division.

boom.
Okay but like I said there's nothing special besides that. And it's my opinion. Like if you took away there stunting then they wouldn't be As good.I just feel like a team like stingrays or cheer athletics brings it on all levels of tumbling stunting choreo like every aspect in the routine. I feel like everything else they just do and not as good as there stunt. They're just Tryna get to the stunt.

boom.
494152.gif

My guess with south is that they are watering their performance and tumbling Down. The videos we have seen of them are at competitions where they have no competitors in their division-no need to unleash the big guns yet. My guess is this coming weekend at ATC you will see a true diamonds performance when they go for their bid.
South has already changed their routine over and over this season and just received new music as of Friday night. What you see now is not what you are going to get.

Back