All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this is completely irrelevant to competition videos but I would like to share this with y'all. This is my journey from the 2010-2011 season on how I got my stretches. It's a video improvement video. I'm quite proud of it and I just wanted to prove that you don't have to be a level five, cheerleading celeb to work hard and get alright body position! Check it out, and if you like it check out the rest of the videos on my channel!

I know this is completely irrelevant to competition videos but I would like to share this with y'all. This is my journey from the 2010-2011 season on how I got my stretches. It's a video improvement video. I'm quite proud of it and I just wanted to prove that you don't have to be a level five, cheerleading celeb to work hard and get alright body position! Check it out, and if you like it check out the rest of the videos on my channel!

Omg your accent just turned me straight.

I'm sorry... if you feel that a double up--> 1.5 up to stretch--> high to high--> full around is the same as a team stacked with fulls and doubles that go straight up then you're crazy.

They will out stunt any team with majority doubles four times over at worlds.

They have enough standing to fulls (maybe not standing fulls) and running doubles to be more than competitive in their division.

And seeing as the final goal is worlds, who's score sheets favor stunting....

Obviously it worked for them last year and will again this year.

boom.
I shimmied in real life reading that...

#Yourewelcome #Boom

Latest posts

Back